Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

On that day...

I was still training with my cousin on Mele and played it on the day of relese. One of my best days ever!

30/20 Man, it's been months since I wrote my last review!

Ultimate Naruto FanFlash6 Ultimate Naruto FanFlash6

I thought you stopped

That was so funny that I almost pissed my pants! Auesome!

Naruto Opening Parody Naruto Opening Parody

OMG WTF???

Newest review!!! HAlarious! That I stopped thinking about cheese and stuff. Good luck for whatever award it is.

The Girl Next Classroom The Girl Next Classroom

It's ok. At least it'll stay.

It's not that bad, nor good. But hey, The graphics and the sound need some work. Other than that, Very decent.

07/20 Have a cookie

Kirby Adventure 1/10 (SE) Kirby Adventure 1/10 (SE)

Hey, you did what I did!

The original and the SE was top notch. I'm speechless.

15/20 -_-

Naruto Filler Hell Naruto Filler Hell

Now that's what I call HELL!

OMG!! I am 100% looking foward to your next flashes. I understand that you tried to inpersonate the English Dub company for the Naruto Characters, but it was 80% good. XD My favorite part of that movie was Akamaru saying "Whatever you say, Big Boi" A+X 100

999/20 What would you think of next?

Super Mario Random Warp Super Mario Random Warp

Uhhhhh. . . . . . . Your getting the idea

It was good, but need some adjustments:
1. More Characters
2. Your randomness level is equal to a baby (no offense)
3. Add in some things that no one has ever thought of

Overall: Great Job

18/20 Keep doing what you doing.

aigamerDS responds:

Finally you review it! I finally connected into internet too because I'm in China. I hope your next flash would be better. I'll chat with you later with AIM.

Hinata the Candy Girl Hinata the Candy Girl

Shino LOL!!!

That was stupid! Shino didn't wish he was there, but it is a must because he is in Hinata's team. And WTFH is with Neji? Candy!!! Yay!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . . . . . . . . . candy. . . . . . . . . . . . . ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . . . . . . . .

20/20 candy is good! mmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . . . candy. . . . . . . . ahhhhhhhhhh. . . . .

PS: Randomness

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash4 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash4

OMG!!! I thought that #3 is the last one.

I'm confused. I thought you quit after Naruto FanFlash 3. But other than that, Add in some Bloodhound Gang songs like "Mope". One day, I may make a flash that involves Pokemon and Naruto. If I do, I'll credit you as an ispartaion of your flashes.

20/20 Bravo!

Yu-Gi-Oh 7 Yu-Gi-Oh 7

WTF is with the Power Rangers?

That was the most random movie ever! You are even more random than me. You kinda make my movies look like crap. But that is alright.

20/20 Me like it

ps: WTF is with the Power Rangers?