Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

Easy and Addicting

I wonder how to unlock special moves on the enemy fights. I think I skipped that one.

Zelda MC Scene Creator SE Zelda MC Scene Creator SE

O. . Kay

Just another usless review by i2needspeed. Everything is great and all, And found all the secrets on this game. JUST CLICK ANYWERE ON THE MUSIC PART. IT'S EASY!

16/20

-_-

aigamerDS responds:

Is that it? Because there more more secret not just in music area. Look around, you might find more. Thanks for you review! Good luck on your next flash!

Stolen Flash Tutorial Stolen Flash Tutorial

Good Idea!

Exelent! If this flash is in eBaunsworld, Eric would be so pissed that Newgrounds would rule! Or. . . Nah, he'd not fall for this. Anyway, it SUCKS! That site has nothing original there and has nothing new.

50/20 Original shit is here!

Scotttheskaterr responds:

Thanks for the support.

LoZ Scene Maker 1 LoZ Scene Maker 1

Not as good

Uhhh. . . . . . . . . . My friend Adam (aigamerDS) can do and make a better scene creator than you. But overall, a adverage 5

10/20 meh, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzz

MrBlue56 responds:

That's because he's done flash longer than me ;P

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Holy fuck!

Hmmmmm. . . . . . . . BEST FIGHTING GAME EVER IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!!! I want to see more!

50/20 so good that is off the charts!

All in one Scene Creator All in one Scene Creator

Another? But all in one? Fuckin' kick ass, Adam!

Well, so far, I'm looking forward to the other scenes are done. It's better than the other ones you made. I know you'd be looking foward to my next flash.

29/20 The reson I'm giving you this score because you are my friend.

Zelda ALTTP Scene Creator Zelda ALTTP Scene Creator

Nice, Keep it up!

Adam, I hope that this stays in the portal. This is the only flash that is The Legend Of Zelda Scene Creator game in Newgrounds. Keep it up!

19/20 Good work

Your buddy,
MikeKid

aigamerDS responds:

Thanks! My flash will never blam this time.

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Best way to celebrate Pico day

Did you draw Pico and the others? If you did, I like it! Makes Pico himself look better. My first Pico day.

20/20 Kick ass!

SMW Scene Creator SMW Scene Creator

Impressed

Don't listen to that dude that said you copied this submission from someone(don't even give a f**k who it is. To the reviewer below me(BBQbeefburgermansfan): NEVER CRITISIZE MY BUDDY aigamerDS AGAIN! AND I WILL BE A HIGH LEVEL USER, BELIEVE IT!!!

16/20 Pretty good

aigamerDS responds:

Thanks for your review! You see I have add a better background that can be draggable and I could've been blam if I didn't fix it. By the way, I also add an extra background to this flash. I hope its better.

Pico's School Pico's School

First Tom Fulp submitssion I've ever reviewed

You are so close that I will give you a 0 on interactivity, but I found a way. As the creator of Newgrounds, you diserve a big score!
25/20 Holly Hell off the dam Charts